Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

What a wonderful and delicious Thanksgiving.  Lots of good food and fun.  Jon has to work every year on Thanksgiving so we don't eat until later in the day, so we get the morning to look at all of the ads and figure out where we are going on BLACK FRIDAY!!
Colton and Connor

 After dinner we always decorate gingerbread house.  I don't know if more candy makes it in the mouths or on the houses but we all have a great time.  Here we are decorating.
As you can tell we have a great time!

So our Friday starts really early in the morning to shop.  My mom and I found GREAT deals this year, and I can say I am almost done shopping.  Now I just have to wrap it all.  Something easy to do after surgery this next week.  After the shopping is done it is time for our annual Black Friday movie.  This year we went and saw Tangled.  What a great movie.  You would thing that it would be a "girly" movie since it is a princess movie, but my boys enjoyed it and laughed a lot. 
Last night we also went and found our Christmas tree.  Last year we started the tradition of getting a real Christmas tree.  It saved our lives last year.  Long story short...we had a natural gas leak and I don't understand the logistics but the tree sucked up the natural gas so the air in our house was not as toxic.  So needless to say I think we will be doing real trees for a while.  Plus the smell is terrific!
Now onto the BYU-UTAH game.  In our house we are a house divided.  So since I'm blogging...GO BYU!


No comments: