Monday, July 18, 2011

July week 2

Oh it is so nice to be able to recover from Girls Camp.  So Monday was FREE Slurpee day.  After we went to lunch we decided to stop by and get a Slurpee.  The kids thought Julie and I were the best mom's.  Later that day we were hot so we decided to try to get another one at the 7-11 close to our house.  So we got a little exercise and walked to 7-11 and got another FREE Slurpee. 
So on the way home, the boys decided that they wanted to do a lemonade stand.  Julie and I have no idea where they came up with it but decided that they could try it.  They made signs for Connor to hold and got everything ready.  They had 2 people stop buy and bought a drink and then they got bored, so they decided to go start knocking on doors.  After they went through the entire neighborhood asking if they would like to buy lemonade the made a total of 14 dollars.  So they went to Macey's and bought King Kones.  They were happy kids. 

We took Colby to the Orthodontist on Tuesday for him to look and see if Colby is going to need braces.  Since he still has a lot of baby teeth Dr. Bills thinks that he is about 1 year out before getting them on.  He says that he is not as bad as Ashlee but plan on braces.  Oh Joy!

Wednesday we took the kids swimming.  They are fish.  They love to be in the water.  We were there 3 hours and they were not ready to go. 

I spend a little part of Thursday going to lunch with friend Rebecca.  It was so nice to catch up with her over the summer.  It was a last minute thing before she left town but it was a lot of fun. 

Plus I got my car fixed again this week.  THANK YOU JAKE!!!!!  I have decided that this car is going to kill me.  This time it was the fan clutch.  I really hope that nothing else goes wrong with it the rest of the year. 

On Friday night Jon pull a graveyard shift at the hospital.  He was in the Womens Center so I really didn't worry about it.  I was wrong.  I get a call at 3am with him in a fight with someone.  At 3am it woke me out of a dead sleep.  Come to find out the lady bit him on the chest.  She broke the skin so he had to be admitted to the ER.  They cleaned it up really good, gave him antibiotics and he finally was released at 5am.  Of course he is pressing charges so once again he gets to go to court. 

No comments: