Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September week 3

So Monday started out by going to Cafe Rio with a good friend.  I love spending time with Rebecca, especially over lunch.  We laugh and laugh and eat.  It was a great way to start the week.  If only I knew that it was going to be a difficult week I would have laughed a little harder. 

Tuesday started choir for the Elementary kids.  This time they are spilt so I have 2 that go on Tuesday and 1 that goes on Thursday.  I love hearing Christmas music this early in the year, especially when my kids are singing it.  They seriously make me laugh.   
Plus we had a little football practice. 

Wednesday was my BFF's birthday.  I have been thinking for months on what to get her for her birthday.  When my mom and I went to Swiss Days I found this artist that I absolute love.  I found the perfect picture and I did a photo block for her.  I didn't take a picture of the block but this is the picture.  Love it!!
We have started reviewing local PTA books.  Wow it takes a lot of time.  We have also found that I need to do a bunch of training.  Oh the joy!  This is going to be a lot of fun. 

Thursday we did a surprise birthday party of one of our new YW.  I hope that she had a lot of fun we sure did having her come.  She is going to fit right in. 

Friday was the beautiful day of Pay day.  It never ceases to amaze me that the money comes and goes so fast.  Feeding 3 growing boys takes most of that. 

Saturday was a bust day.  We had 2 football games, a baptism, and Womens Conference.  I can honestly say I made it to 3 out of the 4.  I missed Coltons game because he was playing the same time as Colby.  Congrats to Cody on his baptism.  Womens conference was fabulous.  So glad that I took the time to go. 
It really helps me to hear I'm not perfect and its ok. 

So I stated on facebook earlier this week that I love Skyward.  It helps to know what is happening with my kids everyday at school.  Especially now that I have a middle school child.  She is seriously going to kill me one of these days.  I've come to the conclusion that I have to check it everyday with her so we both know when things are coming due and what has been graded.  Love it!
There is our week!

No comments: